Console requires you to finalize run settings (displayed below) before a report is generated.
Recall that you may initiate the Run process in the following ways:
- After configuring your basic or advanced report on the Create New Report Type or Create New Advanced Report Type screens, respectively.
- From the Actions column on the Manage Report Types screen.
- By clicking the Run Report button on the Scheduled and Recently Run Reports screen (after which, you may select a built-in or custom report from the list).
- By clicking the rerun link on the Scheduled and Recently Run Reports screen (note that this link is available within the "actions" column of a recently run report)
The steps below describe finalizing your report's run settings.
Confirm or edit your report's run settings
Settings are as follows:
Field Description Title Confirm or edit the report's name. Scheduling
- Run Now: Run this report immediately.
- Run Later: Schedule a report by setting the run date. You may also check Repeat to schedule a repeating report.
- Report on: Select a pre-defined time period from the drop-down list, including last 24 hours, last week, month to date and last month. If custom is selected, then you may specify your own start and end dates.
- Start date: Select the start date of this report. Note that custom must be selected in the drop-down list for this field to be enabled.
- End date: Select the end date of this report. Note that custom must be selected in the drop-down list for this field to be enabled.
- Time zone: Specify the time zone for this report.
Sort Verify or modify existing your data sorting settings. Filters Verify or modify existing your filter settings. For detailed information on Console's filters, please refer to Filters. Email a Copy of this Report Optionally enter recipient email address(es). Generate these file formats Select file export options (including XLS and CSV), which are in additional to the default Web version.
Run your report
Click the Run Report button after finalizing your settings. Your generated report will be listed on the Scheduled and Recently Run Reports page, where it will either be queued to run now or in the future (if scheduled). When viewing your report, you have the following options:
- To modify the report's settings, click the Edit Report Type button.
- To regenerate the report, click the Rerun button.
- To go back to the list on the Scheduled and Recently Run Reports page, click the Back to list button.
- If you elected to export your report in CSV or XLS, click the respective button(s) to download the file.
- To view the SQL script for the report, click the View SQL button.