Console requires you to finalize the report's run settings before running a report.
You can initiate finalizing and running a report in the following ways:
- After configuring your basic or advanced report, click
Create and Run.
- Go to run link From the Actions
from the Console menu and clicking the
- Go to Reports > Run a Report. Select a built-in or custom
report from the list.
- Go to Reports and click the rerun link
from the Actions column for a recently run report.
You are redirected to the New Report page.
Name the report.
Run the report now or schedule it to run later.
- Select Run Now: Run this report immediately.
- Select Run Later: Schedule a report by setting the run date. You may also select
Repeat to schedule a repeating report.
Define the report period.
||Select a pre-defined time period from the drop-down list.
- last hour
- last 24 hours
- last week
- month to date
- last month
||Select the start date of this report. You must select custom in the
drop-down menu to modify this field.
||Select the end date of this report. You must select custom in the
drop-down menu modify this field.
||Select the time zone for this report.
Enter values for your custom SQL variables under Report Parameters.
If there are no values, no custom variables were specified for this
Enter an email address and click the Add
button to email a recipient a copy of this report.
After adding an email address, select whether the report is sent as an XLSX or a CSV file.
Choose additional file formats (XLSX and CSV). These files can be downloaded after the
report has been generated.
Click Run Report after finalizing your settings.
Your generated report is listed on the Scheduled and Recently Run Reports page. When
viewing your report, you have the following options:
- For a custom report, click Edit Report
Type to configure report.
- To run the report again, click Rerun.
- If you chose to export your report in CSV or XLSX, click the respective button to download