System requirements for IBM Aspera Connect Server:
- Product-specific Aspera license file.
- Linux kernel 2.4 or higher. Linux
distributions/kernels released after the product release date may not be
- Libc version GLIB 2.5 or higher.
Server. Version 5.2 or higher is recommended.
- For the web UI, Perl version
5.8 or higher, including the Data::Dumper and Digest::MD5 modules.
On some CentOS 7 and Fedora
systems, the Perl modules Digest::MD5 and/or Data::Dumper are not present. If
these dependencies are missing, their absence is reported in the install-command
output. For information on how to prevent this error, or to complete the
installation, see Product Setup
- Apache version 2.0.x or 2.2.x
for the web UI.
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher for graphical user interface.
Connect Server supports the following web browsers:
- On Windows: Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 40+
- On Mac OS X: Safari 6+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 40+
- On Linux: Firefox 27+
If you plan to set up and use the Node API, you must also
meet the following requirements on each node machine: