The following steps assume an admin has configured Faspex to allow inviting
external senders (users who do not have Faspex accounts). For more
information, see Allowing External Users to Send to Faspex Users.
Go to Received and click the
Invitations link at the top of the page.
Click on New to send an invitation.
Enter the outside sender's email address and choose a submission link
The submission link rules include the following:
- Delete the submission link after one successful upload
- Delete the submission link on a specific date (which you need to
- Never delete the submission link as long as the inviter (you) exists or
until the sender is removed from the invitation list.
Faspex sends the external user an email with a submission link. The
external user can upload a package to Faspex from that link.
You can view all your invitations by going back to Received >
Here, you can perform the following operations:
- You can Resend the submission link email.
- You can Delete the invitation, which removes the sender
from this list and prevents them from using the submission link.
- You can see the URL submission link that was sent to the user.