A public URL allows external senders to submit packages to registered users and
dropboxes. When a public URL is enabled and shared to an external sender, the
external sender can take the following actions to send a package.
- The external sender clicks the shared Public URL.
- The sender is directed to a page and asked to enter an email address.
- A private link is automatically emailed to the sender.
- The sender clicks the private link and is automatically redirected to a package
- Once the package is submitted through the private link, the user can download
the package by going to Received.
The following describes how to enable a public link on your account. An
admin must first enable the Public URL feature for your account or for the
server. For more information, see Configuring Public URLs